21.8.11

eddie dzial dumps a load on lexi leigh...






























every once in a while my agent calls me to give me another job. sends me a pic of the female talent and tells me what the producers want.

to make a long story short i get a strange call from some guy who wants me to fuck his wife... i'm like well it's a prank phone call or some weirdo playing games...

 i tell the guy if you're serious you need to go through my agent to book me for photo shoots or video. if it's live i need to be paid up front. i think nothing of this and forget about it.


well a week later my agent calls and asks me if i got a call from this guy. i told him yeah some guy called wanting me to service his wife. i blew it off as some fool fucking around on the phone.

i asked my agent how the fuck did this guy get my phone number anyway? he said he didn't know.

he sends me over a few photos... and my next job. calls back and asks, you game? i said ok. so what am i doing?

you're doing a long form blowjob movie. the girl is lexi leigh. you need to punish her in every angle. blowjob only. her husband wants 2 hours of video footage of her, sucking your dick.

so lexi shows up. we talk as i set up lights and the set. she is from down south somewhere. anyway first i need to get myself ready for this shoot.

she had on a very sexy tight black dress and diamond jewelry looking very glamorous. she had on sexy black high heels and black fishnets.

first straight to the pussy licking. he said blowjob only so... i do my job. teasing and playing.

she's ready and we start. i decide first position to start off is standing up and making her suck my cock from the front. we were fully dressed still so i told her to get on her knees and i unzipped my pants and pulled out my rock hard cock.

holding her head with both hands i guided my head straight to her lips and she started kissing the head. she had really hot lipstick on and i was determined to get that all over my shaft.

i pushed my head into her mouth and started pushing her head back and forth over the shaft of my cock... pushing it to the full hilt slamming into the back of her throat...

after 15 minutes i blew a hot load down her throat... no time for her to do anything but swallow it.

one thing i'm good at is i keep going. i can cum 3 to 5 times per shoot so the producers like me. i usually get several 'money shots' per session... ;)

i had her sit in a chair and i climbed up on the small table next to her. i positioned myself over top of her face as i pushed my dick in her pretty mouth... i slammed down on her face pushing my hard cock even deeper into her willing throat.

next...
 
i decided to lay on the table. i told her she needed to lick my balls... get me ready for another load. she played with the nuts for a while before i grabbed her head and shoved her mouth over the tip of my head... she was humming and really into it. i told her, "bitch, suck my fucking dick"!

the burning sensation was building as i could see in the video screen her mouth wrapped around my rock hard cock... i let loose and squirt off another heavy load of hot cum filling her mouth. i made her swallow it. good girl.

now we all know what comes next don't we?

so i stood back up and we proceeded to continue stretching her cute little mouth out some more. i told her this last one has to be a good one and i need to cum on her face.

video camera is rolling and this shot is going to take the longest as i've came twice already. so her work is going to be 3 times as hard to get me to cum this time.

and after an hour of teasing and playing with the head of my dick i could feel she had teased me enough to fill up the balls for another shot. she said her mouth was getting tired and i told her it's ok we are almost there... it's close.

i made her wrap her mouth around my head and flick her tongue across the tip until i say to stop... this went on for awhile as i could feel my balls twitching and my legs were shaking and then it happened... the fucking "money shot" as i came for the 3rd time. it was a lot of cum and we got the shot on video. poor girl's face was fuct up... lol... i did good.

fulfilled. i did my job.  

here are the pix from the session.

enjoy.